Delegate Access & Billing for Parents

Delegated Access

Delegated Access

UCB SIS: Delegated Access

Continuing Undergraduate Students: Billing

CalCentral My Finances is your destination for billing activities, including viewing new charges, account balances, transaction history, and paying your bills.

If you wish to delegate access to a trusted individual to see and pay your bills, use the link on My Finances to grant authorization.

To Know

  • Tuition and registration fees will only be assessed to students who are enrolled in at least 1 class unit.

  • Failure to make sufficient payment toward tuition/fees will result in an administrative drop from all class enrollment.

  • You can pay university bills online by eCheck at no cost, with a credit card for a 2.75% convenience fee, or with foreign currency through a Western Union wire transfer. Paper checks may still be mailed or placed in the dropbox.

  • During the transition, continuing students may see two balances in CalCentral: one the current semester charges and another one for unpaid charges from a prior term.

  • Eligible students have the option to sign up for the “Tuition and Fee Payment Plan” (FPP), formerly known as Deferred Payment Plan. Through FPP, you will be able to pay your fees in five installments; an additional fee will apply.

  • Students will be able to sign-up for “Electronic Funds Transfer” (EFT) to have refunds directly deposited into your bank account (recommended).

  • Balances overdue 10 days or more will result in a hold on your account, which could prevent you from adding classes or having access to other Berkeley services. Late fees may apply.

To Do

  • If you have unpaid charges from a term prior to fall semester 2016, be sure to pay them through Bear Facts. Do not submit the payment for these charges to your CalCentral account!

  • If you wish to grant a trusted individual access to seeing and paying your bills, you can give them permission via “Delegated Access” in CalCentral.

  • Important: If you already delegated access to an “Other Payer” prior to fall semester 2016, you must reauthorize this individual(s) via “Delegated Access” in CalCentral.

  • View billing information, such as amount due now and account balance in the “My Finances” -  “Billing Summary” section.

  • View and search your transaction history using the “My Finances” - “Details” link.

  • Submit a payment online by following the links on the “My Finances” - “Billing Summary” or “Details” pages.

  • Sign up for FPP (optional) once your fees are billed in CalCentral.

  • Authorize EFT (recommended).

  • Note: If you already signed up for EFT, you do not need to take any action, unless your bank account has changed.