Delegate Access & Billing for Parents

Delegated Access

My Finances Breakdown

Select image to see document

 My Finances

Delegated Access

UCB SIS: Delegated Access

Continuing Undergraduate Students: Financial Aid

Starting this spring, all financial assistance information (such as financial aid awards, scholarships, grants, fellowships, etc.) and loan management functions for Aid Year 2016-17 and beyond will move to the “My Finances” section of CalCentral.


Students will continue to use MyFinAid to access spring 2016 and summer 2016 (Aid Year 2015-16) information.

To Know

  • My Finances has replaced MyFinAid for Aid Year 2016-17.

  • To view and take action on any spring 2016 and summer 2016 (Aid Year 2015-16) items, you will continue to use MyFinAid.

  • Under the “Messages” section of “Communications” within My Finances, you will view information, such as important deadlines, disbursement notices, scholarship opportunities, etc.

  • The “Package Compare” functionality of My Finances that allows you to compare between an original and a new Aid Package will be available later this summer.

To Do

  • Go to the Communications section of My Finances to view and act on any critical messages or notifications. Communications may include information related to new available aid and acceptance deadlines.

  • Under the “Tasks” section of “Communications” within My Finances, you will see items for you to act on, such as submitting required documents, loan entrance counseling or uploading optional documents.