Continuing Undergraduate Students: Records

Student records are now accessed through CalCentral. These records include transcripts, grades, holds, academic standing, residency, profile information, classes, enrollment appointments, credit evaluation, and exam schedules.

Spring 2016 and summer 2016 information will continue to be available in Bear Facts and DARS.

To Know

  • Incoming students will have a 10-digit student ID.

  • All information about graduation, transfer credit, and transcripts from fall semester 2016 going forward will be available in CalCentral.

To Do

  • Go to “Profile” in CalCentral to view and update contact information and preferred name.

  • View GPA, college, units and standing

  • Under the “Semester” section, view past, current, and upcoming classes and grades; order transcript and books; and calculate GPA.

  • “Status” and “Holds”: check residency, academic standing, and Holds reasons. Note: Not all Holds can be removed. Consult with your advisor for more information.

Important Dates

March 22:
All student records will be available in CalCentral

June 2:
Grades are available on the unofficial transcript on BearFacts for Spring 2016. Continuing students can order a transcript.

June 6:
New students for Spring 2016 can order a transcript.

July 15:
Last day for students on the Spring 2016 degree list to update the diploma mailing address on Bear Facts.

August 5:
Academic Senate approves degrees on Spring 2016