The Reporting Center offers a wide array of standard reports that allow you to enter search criteria to further refine the data you are searching for. This job aid describes the way to access the Course Catalog Detail Report.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to:CAL Components >Reporting >Reporting Center.
- Scroll down to find the SRCatalog & Schedule report section.
- Click to open the Detail report under the Course Catalog folder.
- Enter today’s Date and use the look up table to select your Subject.
- Click the View Results button.
- The data you’ve selected will appear below, on the same screen. You can also download the results to an Excel spreadsheet.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit: