Billing in CalCentral

Students can use the My Finances tab in CalCentral for billing activities, including viewing new changes, account balances, transaction history, and paying bills.

Students who wish to delegate access to view and pay bills to a trusted individual (such as a parent or guardian) can use the link on My Finances to grant authorization to a delegate.

  • Billing Summary Card tutorial
  • Billing and Payment Services website
  • Delegate Access