This job aid instructs staff on how to cancel a process in Campus Solutions.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: People Tools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor.
- If this is a reoccurring process, select the Green Circular Arrow. If this is not a reoccurring process, skip the next step two steps to step number 5.
- Select the Stop button to stop all future recurrences of this process.
- Then select the Return button.
- Select the Details link in order to cancel this current process.
- Select the Cancel Request option and then the OK button.
- Select the Refresh button to see the run status update to Cancelled. At that point the process will not run.
- The Process Monitor can also be accessed in all pages that run a process with a link usually next to the run button.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training