This job aid details the process for canceling a section prior to enrollment.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: Curriculum Management>Schedule of Classes>Maintain Schedule of Classes.
- Enter the Term, Subject Area and Catalog Nbr of the class you would like to cancel in the Search Criteria section.
- Select Search.
- From the Basic Data tab, find the section you want to cancel by clicking the arrows on right (on Class Sections line).
- Once you are on the section you want to cancel, click the minus sign.
- You will then be prompted to confirm the cancellation. Select OK.
- Select SAVE.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit http://sis.berkeley.edu/training