This job aid describes the process for creating a "favorite" report in the Reporting Center.
1. While still having a report open, click and drag through its formal name. Using Ctrl-C (Windows) or Cmd-C (Mac), copy the report name.
2. Close the report and return to Campus Solutions' Reporting Center by clicking the Close icon (x) in the report's browser window.
3. Paste the report name into the Query Name begins with text box.
4. Click the Search button.
5.The desired report appears below, in the SearchResults area. Click the Favorite link.
6. The report will thereafter appear on the list of Favorites, showing in the Query Viewer section.
For questions or assistance, please contact Campus Shared Services IT:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training