This job aid instructs staff on the process for dropping a student’s class(es).
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: Records and Enrollment >Enroll Students>Enrollment Request.
- On the following search page, only use the Add a New Value tab. Enter a Student ID or use the look up table to search for a student by name. Also enter the student’s Academic Career, the Academic Institution, and the Term.
- Select Drop from the Action drop list.
- Enter the Class Nbr of the Enrollment (primary) section or search for it using the look up. The student will automatically be dropped from any Non-Enrollment (secondary) sections.
- Select the Submit button (upper right).
- The Status will change to “Success” after clicking the Submit button.
- To return to the search page to process another student, click Enrollment Request on the top menu bar.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit sis.berkeley.edu/training