On Sunday, May 15 in the morning SIS Campus Solutions* and corresponding CalCentral functionality will have a planned outage.
As part of the work required for the May 15 SIS 5.4 Release, SIS will have a short planned system outage.
Estimated Outage Details
When: Sunday, May 15, morning (times are TBD)
What: The system will have delays and then be unavailable
Where: SIS Campus Solutions* and CalCentral SIS Campus Solutions functionality
Details: SIS users will experience service interruptions fin the morning. System users will be able to perform actions, but will not receive confirmation of their actions taken during this time. When SIS is back up, users will be able to view confirmation of the actions they took during the outage.
- When the system is back up, please be sure to clear your browser cache before logging in to Campus Solutions. Instructions may be found here: http://www.bai.berkeley.edu/BFS/systems/clearCache.htm.
Questions and Support
- For general information about the SIS project, please visit the SIS project website.
- For information on how the SIS changes impact students, instructors, and advisors, please visit the sis.berkeley.edu website.
- If you have questions or concerns about this outage or the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have SIS technical questions or need support, please contact SIS Production Support by phone at (510) 664-9000 option 6; by e-mail at email@example.com; or by submitting a Help Desk ticket at https://berkeley.service-now.com/ess/create_incident.
Thank you for helping us improve Berkeley's student experience through the implementation of the new SIS.
Student Information Systems Team
* All other CalCentral functionality and other SIS applications (SIS Slate and SIS Series25) will remain available during this system outage.