|From:||Student Information Systems|
|Date:||Tue, Jun 2, 2015|
|Subject:||Go-Live 1 Webpage|
June 2, 2015
Go-Live 1 "Outreach to Prospects"
The SIS Project is pleased to announce the launch of its “Outreach to Prospects” module, an exciting new technology that combines several separate applications into one seamless tool. Prospective students can now complete a student interest form and register for presentations from one convenient module. Staff will ultimately enjoy the streamlined ease of facilitating a student's progress through each stage of admission - from prospect to enrollment.
At-a-Glance: Components of Go Live 1
- Prospective students can schedule pre-admission advising appointments, complete student interest forms, and register for admissions presentations.
- Prospective students will automatically be assigned to an admissions counselor selected for them using specialized criteria.
- Admissions staff can efficiently send mass communications to prospective students.
Retiring Systems & Business Process Improvements for Staff
- The "Outreach to Prospects" module replaces the previously outsourced vendor-supported, multi-platform system.
- A centralized database allows students to register for a variety of services online, eliminating the need for paper forms, phone calls, and manually-updated spreadsheets.