Students can access their records through CalCentral. Those records include transcripts, grades, holds, academic standing, residency, profile information, classes, enrollment appointments, credit evaluation, and exam schedules.
- Information about graduation, transfer credit, and transcripts will be available in CalCentral
- Go to "Profile" in CalCentral to view and update contact information and preferred name.
- View GPA, college, units, and standing.
- Under the "Semester" section, view past, current, and upcoming classes and grades; order transcripts and books; and calculate GPA.
- "Status" and "Holds": Check residency, academic standing, and Holds reasons. Note: Not all Holds can be removed. Consult with your advisor for more information.