June 5, 2016
Cal Answers now sources data from SIS
- Cal Answers was the analytical tool that provided access to the integrated campus data warehouse.
- The Cal Answers Student Curriculum and Student Demographics & Outcomes subject areas and associated dashboard reports were available with transactional student data and academic hierarchies pulled directly from SIS Campus Solutions.
Undergraduate Advising Report for New Admits
- The Undergraduate Advising Report for New Admits was available for college and departmental advisors to identify students by intended plan who have been admitted and completed their SIR process, but did not matriculate.
New Financial Aid Number in College
- The behind-the-scenes process had been updated to automate the "Number in College" calculation for financial aid needs analysis and packaging.
New Enrollment Card for Fall Program for Freshmen (FPF)
- The new Enrollment Card was designed to meet the specific needs of the FPF students. FPF students could take a discrete set of classes on the UC Berkeley and San Francisco campuses.
Bug Fixes Performed
- Fix allowed newly admitted students to view Status/Blocks and Holds details in CalCentral
- Empty enrollment card fixed in CalCentral
- Residency fixed for Haas in CalCentral
- EDO DB Affiliates fixed for campus integrations
- Class and Student API enhancements and fixed for campus integrations
- There was no new functionality for students released.
- Continuing undergraduate students could view their conditional financial aid package and work study award in CalCentral.
- Newly admitted students could view the details of their Status/Blocks and Holds in CalCentral.
- There was no new functionality for instructors released.