June 27, 2016
Phase II Enrollment, Delegated Access, Swaps and Waitlists
- Important Fall 2016 enrollment information could be viewed by reviewing the enrollment guide(link is external) and checking out the information info below.
Swaps and Waitlists
- CalCentral included new ways to view and manage waitlists as well as a “swap” function that allowed you to drop one class and simultaneously add another.
- This handy FAQ(link is external) could help guide you through Phase II.
- Do you want to share parts of your CalCentral information with a trusted individual so they can help pay your bills or see your grades? Don’t share your password (that would be bad).
- Give them Delegated Access. Delegated Access could allow you to give your trusted individual access to specific areas of your CalCentral with their own login.
- This video(link is external) would help get you started with Delegated Access.
- Watch for CalCentral billing notifications (expected late July 2016), and other to-dos before returning to campus.
- Remember to check your email for information onTuition and Fees (available since late July 2016), Monthly Statements (available since early August 2016), and other important information from campus.
- If you need additional academic or financial assistance, contact your advisor or Cal Student Central(link is external)