June 2, 2015
Go-Live 1 "Outreach to Prospects"
- The SIS Project was pleased to announce the launch of its “Outreach to Prospects” module, an exciting new technology that combined several separate applications into one seamless tool.
- Prospective students could complete a student interest form and register for presentations from one convenient module. Staff would ultimately enjoy the streamlined ease of facilitating a student's progress through each stage of admission - from prospect to enrollment.
At-a-Glance: Components of Go Live 1
- Prospective students could schedule pre-admission advising appointments, complete student interest forms, and register for admissions presentations.
- Prospective students would automatically be assigned to an admissions counselor selected for them using specialized criteria.
- Admissions staff could efficiently send mass communications to prospective students.
Retiring Systems & Business Process Improvements for Staff
- The "Outreach to Prospects" module replaced the previously outsourced vendor-supported, multi-platform system.
- This centralized database allows students to register for a variety of services online, eliminating the need for paper forms, phone calls, and manually-updated spreadsheets.