This job aid is for staff. It demonstrates how to search for classes. Searches can be very specific or broad, depending on your search criteria and the results you are seeking. Options and results displayed may be limited by your security access/role.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Class Search.
- Select a semester from the Term drop down list.
- Select a subject from the Subject drop-down list (or enter the exact course number if known).
- Select the Search button.
- If you searched for a specific class you will be taken to that class. However, if your search is broad and returns more than 50 results, you may see a page asking you to confirm you’d like to see all the results. You can cancel if you’d like to do a more specific search or click the OK button to continue.
- If you have more than one result you will see a list of classes. Select any classes you would like to view.
- The Class Detail page appears, with the information from the class you selected.
When you are finished viewing this class, you can select the View Search Results button at the bottom of the page to return to the list of search results.
- You are returned to the main list and can continue to view other classes.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: email@example.com
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training