This job aid shows staff how to override time conflict enforcement for a class section and allow students to enroll in multiple sections during the scheduled class meeting time.
- Navigate to: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Maintain Schedule of Classes.
- Enter the Term, Subject and Course ID or Search using magnifying glass.
- Select Search.
- On the Basic Data tab select the “plus” button in Class Attributes to add a row. Make sure your *Class Type is an “Enrollment Section”. It will not work using a non-Enrollment Section.
- In the new/blank row, select the magnifying glass to search under *Course Attribute.
- Select TCOR.
- Select the magnifying glass to search under *Course Attribute Value.
- Select TCEOVRD.
- Select Save.
- The Time Conflict Override is now a *Course Attribute.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training