This job aid will instruct staff on how to set up Student Administrative Contributable Relations defaults for Student Financials.
When you log into Campus Solutions for the first time, you may want to set certain defaults, to avoid having to constantly enter certain variables that will always be the same (such as Financial Aid Year). Setting a Student Administrative Contributable Relations (SACR)-level default allows you to pre-populate certain fields with commonly used values. For example, Academic Institution has already been set up to default to UC Berkeley (UCB01), since that is the only option the campus will use.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Set Up SACR > User Defaults
- Select the User Defaults 1 tab.
- Type in the values for the fields "Academic Institution," "Career Group SetID," and "Facility Group SetID" or use the Look Up icon next to the field to see and select your choice.
- Select the User Defaults 2 tab.
- Type in the values for the fields "SetID," "Business Unit," "Campus," and "Institution Set" or use the Look Up icon next to the field to see and select your choice.
- Select the User Defaults 4 tab.
- Check the box next to "Carry ID."
- Select Save when finished.
- Select the Home link in the Navigation Bar across the top of the window, to continue working elsewhere in the Campus Solutions, or Sign Out to end your Campus Solutions session.
- NOTE: To completely exit Campus Solutions, exit your browser, as well, at the end of a browser work session. Do not leave your open browser unattended.
For technical assistance with CalCentral, please contact SIS Support by phone at 510-664-9000 (press option 6 to reach SIS support) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)(link sends e-mail).