This guide will instruct staff on setting a Student Administrative Contributable Relations (SACR) level defaults for Student Records. This will allow users to pre-populate certain fields with commonly used values. When users first access Campus Solutions (CS) be sure your user defaults and security are setup properly.
- Navigate to: Main Menu > Setup SACR > User Defaults
- On the User Defaults 1 tab, update the fields as follows:
Academic Institution: UCB01
Career Group SetID: UCB01
Facility Group SetID: UCB01
- On the User Defaults 2 tab, update the fields as follows:
Business Unit: UCB01
Institution Set: UCB01
- On the User Defaults 4 tab, update the fields as follows:
Carry ID: check the box
OPTIONAL: Decide whether you would like the system to carry over SID#s from page to page. Some people find this helpful, to avoid having to copy in the Student ID# on each page.
- Click Save.
- Click the Home link in the Navigation Bar across the top of the window, to continue working elsewhere in Campus Solutions, or Sign out to end your Campus Solutions session.
NOTE: To completely exit Campus Solutions, exit your browser, as well, at the end of a browser work session. Do not leave your open browser unattended.
For questions or assistance, please contact the SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training