Job Aid - Advising

Academic Change of Program/Plan eForm and Routing

This job aid describes the eForm process to add, drop or change an Academic Program, Plan, Designated emphasis or Subplan and the routing of the eForm once submitted.

1. Log in to CalCentral using your CalNet ID and passphrase. Select eForms WorkCenter from the list of Advising Resources.

2. Under the Student heading, click on Add Academic Program/Plan eForm.