Job Aid - Students

CalCentral My Finances Transactions Card

This job aid/directory is for staff and students to understand the functionality on the My Finances Transaction card.

Submit Interdepartmental eForm

This guide is intended for graduate students. It describes how to use the interdepartmental eForm to request permission to take a class offered by the Law School. This eForm is only available to non-Law graduate students.

CalCentral/bConnected reauthorization

This guide is for CalCentral users who want to connect their CalCentral account to their bConnected applications like bMail and bCal.

CalCentral Billing Summary

This guide is for students (and delegates if applicable) and staff. It describes how students (and delegates) view their account and pay charges in CalCentral.

Grad Re-Enrollment eForm

This guide describes how to complete a re-enrollment form for graduate students. Students that have completed one degree and beginning another are not considered re-enrollments. This is intended for GSAO’s.

How Graduate Students View an Academic Progress Report (APR)

This job aid instructs graduate students on how to View an Academic Progress Report (APR) in CalCentral.

pdf icon 50pView or download a PDF of this guide with images.

Generating an Academic Progress Report in CalCentral - GRADUATE STUDENTS

Graduate students can use the APR tool in...

How to View Grades in CalCentral

pdf icon 50p

This guide shows students how to view grades in CalCentral.

During the semester: Students can access grades with the GPA calculator in CalCentral. To do this, select the appropriate term from the semester card and look at the GPA calculator. Students’ grades are displayed when they are posted, however, please be patient: in some cases, grades may take up to one day to appear after posting.

After the semester: Final grades will appear on the Semesters card in CalCentral.

For more information:...