This job aid instructs staff how to add an approver before approving the eForm. This is a temporary fix until an automated solution is implemented.
- Navigate to: Main Menu>GT eForms Work Center.
- Select Add Academic Program/Plan Form under Student section.
- Enter the Student ID under Student Information or use the magnifying glass to search.
- Press Tab; student’s information will populate.
- Select Change from the Action menu.
- Select Exp Grad Term from the Request Type menu.
- Select the new Expected Grad Term from the drop down list in the Change Career Program Info box.
- Select Submit.
- Form routes to the Home College advisors.
- Login to Cal Central to find the student’s second college advisor by navigating to the Advising Card on the Student Overview page.
- Select the green “plus” box to add the advisor of the other college.
- Search for the Approver or Reviewer by selecting the magnifying glass.
- Select the User ID of the Approver and then Insert. The Inserted Approver is added next to the Home College Advisor.
- Select Save Routing Changes button.
- After the Home college advisor approves the form, it will be routed to the other college advisor that has been added.
- Once the other college advisor approves/denies the form an email notification will be sent to the home college advisor.
Note: You can also perform this process from Evaluate a Student eForm and Update a Student eForm.