Report an Issue

Report an Issue Logo

CalCentral or Campus Solutions errors, issues, or technical system support is provided by

CalNet ID and Passphrase, CalNet 2-Step (Duo), bMail, bConnected, bCourses, Campus Directory, and other system errors, issues, or technical support is provided by IT Services or you can Submit a ticket.

Undergraduates including new admits with inquiries about financial aid, fees and billing, payments, and academic information including enrollment can contact CalStudent Central.

Graduate students including new admits with inquiries about enrollment, GSI, research positions, residency, and forms can contact their advisor assigned in CalCentral or their department.