This job aid instructs staff members on how to access documents for a student, such as transcripts from other schools in CalCentral. This is done through “Perceptive Content” (formerly ImageNow) and works on all major browsers.
Navigation: CalCentral > Student Lookup > Student Overview page > Advising Resources section > External Student Docs link
- Sign into CalCentral with your CalNet ID: calcentral.berkeley.edu
- Use Student Lookup a student to search for the student and go to the Student Overview page.
- On the Student Overview page, in the Advising Resources section (lower left corner), select the External Student Docs link.
- Perceptive Content opens as in a new window.
Note: You may be prompted to login a 2nd time.
- A list of that student’s documents will display.
- Select on any of the documents to view them.
For questions or assistance, please contact the SIS Production Support:
- Email: email@example.com
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training