The job aid instructs staff members on the process for viewing a student's administrative transcript.
NOTE: The Administrative Transcript is shows general information and may not display all of the information that you may be looking for. Please use the APR or other queries for specific records and when looking for completed university or program requirements.
- Sign into CalCentral with your CalNet ID: calcentral.berkeley.edu
- On the right side of your dashboard in CalCentral, you will find the Advising Resources card. Select the link for Administrative Transcripts.
- Enter the student’s ID number or select the spyglass icon to look up a student by name.
- Select Search.
- On the next page, in the Academics section, use the drop list to select “Transcript: View Unofficial” and select the double-arrow “go” button.
- Select the view report button for the date you requested the report on.
- You may need to allow a pop-up window to view the PDF of the transcript.
- Select “Show ‘https://bcsweb…” to allow the transcript to open.
- A PDF of the unofficial transcript will open in a new window.