Parental Leave

Google Docs Icon

The following steps show how a student submits a request for In-Absentia Enrollment and how an advisor should approve this request.

The content on this page does not work with screen readers. For screen reader use or a better mobile experience, view a Google doc of this job aid:

Special Enrollment Petition (SEP): Parental Leave of Absence.

Need Help? See the Help page.

Service category