Change of Higher Ed Committee eForm

Google Docs Icon

This guide is intended for both graduate students and staff. Students can submit this form to create or change their committee for a Qualifying Exam or Advancement to Candidacy. The form should be submitted at least three weeks in advance.

The content on this page does not work with screen readers. For screen reader use or a better mobile experience, view a Google doc of this job aid:

Committee Changes eForm

Need Help? See the Help page.

Service category