This job aid instructs staff how to change a student's variable unit in SIS Campus Solutions.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request.
- On the following search page, only use the Add a New Value tab. Enter a Student ID or use the look up table to search for a student by name. Also enter the student's Academic Career, the Academic Institution, and the Term.
- Choose Normal Maintenance from the Action drop list.
- Enter the Class Nbr of the Enrollment (primary) section or search for the class using the look up.
- Use the Units Taken field to change the number of units for the student.
Do not check the override checkbox for Units Taken.
- Select the Submit button.
- The Status will change to "Success" after selecting the Submit button.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: email@example.com
For additional SIS resources, please visit: http://sis.berkeley.edu/training