This job aid is for staff. It shows the steps for manually running the waitlist for a class. Waitlists run automatically every six hours in Campus Solutions (until end of third week of fall and spring).
Waitlists run automatically every six hours in Campus Solutions (until end of third week of fall and spring). This job aid illustrates the steps for manually running the waitlist for a class.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: Records and Enrollment >Term Processing>Waitlist Processing.
- Create a Run Control by selecting Add a New Value or use any existing Run Control by selecting Search to Find an Existing Value.
Suggested Run Control names (only the user can see their own run control)
Users name or Initial plus Waitlist: (something easy to remember) e.g., Freddy_WL, Freddy_WaitList, Freddy_Wait
Class Numbers and Course numbers are not recommended. The process can be run for any class in your departments.
- Enter the applicable Term, and Class number (must be the Enrollment component).
- Select Waitlist Process switch: A = All and Y = only newly added waitlisted students.
- Select Run
- Select the checkbox to the left of SR Waitlist F/S TC Override
- Select OK
Optional (you may choose a run date and time to run the waitlist).
Note: Do not run the waitlist process after end of 5th week of instruction for fall and spring term. All adds/enrolls must go through the College Adviser or the student's GSAO manually.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit: sis.berkeley.edu/training