This job aid describes the process for changing a student's grading basis.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: Records and Enrollment >Enroll Students>Enrollment Request.
- On the following search page, only use the Add a New Value tab. Enter a Student ID or use the look up table to search for a student by name. Also enter the student’s Academic Career, the Academic Institution, and the Term.
- Select Normal Maintenance from the Action drop list.
- Enter the Class Nbr of the Enrollment (primary) section or search for the class using the look up. The Grading Basis will automatically be changed for any Non-Enrollment (secondary) sections.
- Click the Grading Basis look up icon to open the Look up Grading Basis table. Do not check the override checkbox on the left for Grading Basis. NOTE: Your choices of grading options on the look up table are determined by how your class is set up in the Academic Guide.
- Select the new Grading Basis.
- Click the Submit button.
- The Status will change to “Success” after clicking the Submit button.
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional SIS resources, please visit http://sis.berkeley.edu/training