This job aid describes how to search for reserve capacities by subject, section, and catalog number, using Campus Solutions’ Reporting Center.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to: CAL Components > Reporting > Reporting Center.
- Under the SR Catalog & Schedule section, Schedule of Classes, select the Reserve Capacities by Class link.
- Enter the criteria to run the report. (Term, Subject, Catalog Number, Section if known)
- Select the View Results button.
- The resultant report will display any existing reserve capacities set on the class and their expiration dates (if applicable).
For questions or assistance, please contact SIS Production Support:
- Email: email@example.com
For additional SIS resources, please visit: