UC Berkeley’s SIS Campus Solutions-based Student Information Systems (SIS) works to improve access to data with a series of operational reports. These reports are highly parameterized, allowing the user to customize reports and pull only the information needed.
Select Reporting Job Aids
- Guide to Reports for Enrollment and Scheduling
- How to Schedule a Report
- Understanding the Process Monitor
- How to Access the Course Catalog Detail Report
- How to Create a Favorite Report in the Reporting Center
- How to Run a Reserve Capacity Report for a Class
BI Publisher Reports
- Add a New Run Control ID for BI Publisher (first time users only)
- Eligiblity Report for ASE
- Run a BI Publisher Report (using an existing run control)
Query Viewer (running existing reports)
The Reporting Center
To view a complete list of SIS Job Aids, please visit the SIS Job Aids Table.